Established in 2004, 3 Rings Printing & Design has become Jacksonville, Florida’s premier online printing website. We specialize in full-color, UV-coated business cards, postcards, flyers and posters with ultra fast turnaround time. We also love the challenge of any size corporate job or unusual requests you can dream up. No job is too small or too large! 3 Rings Printing has since expanded to 7 facilities nation wide to better serve all your print needs, faster. To set us apart from the rest, we offer free ground shipping on most products as well.
We are proud to offer some of the most competitive rates in online printing. Because we are a “gang run” style print company, we are able to offer lower prices than our competition. Gang run printing is a method in which multiple printing projects are placed on a common printing sheet in an effort to reduce printing costs and paper waste. Gang runs are generally used with sheet fed printing presses and CMYK process color jobs that require four separate plates. Gang run printing allows multiple jobs to share the setup cost and has been one of the driving forces in the large drop in the price for full color printing.
Through the years, we have been a leader in managing our business in a way that impacts the environment in a friendly, positive, and thoughtful manner. Long before others were paying attention to environmental issues, we implemented the following Environmental Vision and Management Policy:
- Virtually 100% of our paper purchases are from paper companies that harvest trees from decades old tree farms specifically planted, harvested, and replanted to provide an ongoing source of non-public paper pulp.
- We recycle tons and tons of paper every month. Frankly, it is a lot of work and effort, with a buy-back revenue stream that covers only a small fraction of the cost of our efforts. That’s OK, we believe it to be a very valuable effort.
- We use recycled papers whenever possible, and encourage others to do the same.
- We use inks and toners that are recyclable.
- We use chemicals and solvents that are almost 100% water soluble, bio-degradable, and recyclable. They are often more expensive, but we consider these products to be a wise investment.
- We have implemented programs to reduce our electrical consumption and to minimize the usage of all raw materials.
- A very important way that we urge our customers to partner with us in our environment efforts is by using our digital/internet ordering, proofing, and reordering system. Use of our digital ordering system enables all of us to save substantial amounts of gasoline and other raw materials.
- If you have suggestions about how we could further our environmental impact, please contact us with your ideas.